From learning the baby steps of personal finance to stock broker level articles these free sites boast useful articles, calculators and courses.
The best online financial and personal finance links:
- Academic Earth Finance — Academic Earth’s links to free finance courses.
- Class Central Finance — Class Central’s links to free finance courses.
- Investopedia — Investopedia is the largest online financial education site on the web. From early learning investors to skilled professionals Investopedia has tools, news and resources to help you out. It also offers a simulator to learn trading with no risk.
- Kiplinger — Their tagline is timely, trusted personal finance advice and business forecasts. This site offers a large collection of articles and news that is continually updated.
- Every Dollar — A very slick budgeting tool that helps you set a budget and stick to it.
- Mint — Keep track of all your financial accounts with this free website. You can load in all your bank, credit card, debts and even your mortgage and it links up with Zillow to give you an estimate of your property. It is safe and secure since you can’t do any transactions, only view your accounts.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy — A free website from American Institute of CPAs that offers solid advice for multiple life stages and events.
- Clark — Clark Howard is one of the best personal and consumer finance advocate and advisers around. His website offers extensive amounts of information and all the links he discusses from his TV and radio show.
- Wisebread — This site is structured as a blog and has a lot of “Best of” and “5 ways to” type articles, but there is also a ton of good content for free on the site. It also lists and ranks the top personal finance blogs.
- NerdWallet — If you like to do comparison shopping on financial products then NerdWallet is your site. They offer data on the best deals on products such as credit cards, insurance and mortgage rates.
- LearnVest — LearnVest sells a complete personal finance and financial planning system but also has a lot of free organized content in their knowledge center.
- CNN Money – Money Essentials — Believe it or not CNN Money offers one of the best collections of calculators, advice and personal finance resources.