Where is tonight’s dinner idea coming from? Every wanted to know the correct temperature to cook chicken or pork to? Want to improve your cooking skills or just learn to cook something? It’s all here for free online with lots of ideas, recipes, and lessons from basic to advance.
The best free online culinary links:
- Jamie’s Home Cooking Skills — Jamie Oliver’s site geared towards basic cooking skills. Has tons of recipes and skill training.
- NYT Cooking — Great site with tons of recipes and training videos.
- Learntocook.com — Large site of recipes, techniques and articles.
- Kitchn — Everyday cooking, how-tos, cleaning, shopping and recipes.
- The Culinary Cook — Basic to advanced cooking lesson, product suggestions, recipes and skills from professionals.
- BBC Good Food — Extensive list of recipes, how to guides, tools and themes for holidays and events.
- The Reluctant Gourmet — Meal Planning, How to guide, recipes, tools and more.
- All Recipes — Massive database of recipes from vegetarian, BBQ, drinks and desserts. Also has the ability to recommend recipes based on your available ingredients.